Five Star Remodeling is a locally-owned-and-operated Wichita, KS company. We specialize in offering Five Star Remodeling and construction services to customers who need fine millwork and elegant craftsmanship to set their home apart from the rest. Our attention to detail and uniquely handmade woodworking details make us the right choice for your next home remodeling, kitchen remodeling, home addition and new home construction project as well as for any small lingering projects and/or historic preservation projects in Wichita, KS and surrounding areas.
Licensed and Insured
We carry a current and comprehensive liability insurance policy that includes coverage on every project. Workers compensation insurance is a must! Feel protected, we are covered.
Why We’re Different
No Job too small! So many remodeling companies stay away from the “small stuff.” Five Star Remodeling loves the “small stuff,” because we have a crew of dedicated craftsman that love fixing that broken window or replacing it, fixing or replacing fences, repairing or replacing that outside deck. Having problems with the front steps? No problem! We understand that your home is your castle and that “small stuff” exists. In fact the biggest thing we hear is “while you are here can you fix this?”
What to Expect with Five Star Remodeling
When you call Five Star Remodeling, you get Five Star Service from the moment we answer the phone. You will be speaking to a live person and will get added to our schedule. You won’t be waiting for a call back from someone. We will give you a guaranteed day and time when you can expect us. The craftsman will show up and in most cases give you a price in writing and start the project right then. You can expect a craftsman that is drug-free and has no criminal background. Ask for proof and we can show you.
Our Proactive Customer Service Process
With Five Star Remodeling, we do our very best to ensure that you receive Five Star Service through every phase of the project. Read the list below to see of all the ways we interact with you, our customer, during this important time.
- First we meet for a free estimate to discuss your desired modifications and additions to the home.
- Next, we determine if your project scope can be designed and built internally or if it requires the use of an architect specializing in your particular type of remodeling or addition. Most projects can be handled internally, but we are always happy to work with an architect if and when desired.
- We will arrive at a firm price to design and build all of your wishes according to the plans that have been drawn. This is where you make the changes in the plan and then sign off for the building to begin!
- During the remodeling and building phase that follows, we are in constant communication with you. We want everything to run as smoothly as possible and aim for Five Star Service.
- We have unique quality control and other checklists for every type of remodel, addition, new building and renovation to be sure that our work meets or exceeds industry standards and that no detail is left unchecked.
- Following the project, we will show you how to maintain the project with a maintenance schedule and plan.
Learn about Jonathan Thorne
Jonathan Thorne Bio